As two people who recognize that we ourselves represent "nature," we enjoy being outdoors and learning from our natural surroundings. Sometimes we walk along trails that others have made for us and sometimes we simply sit in our personal sacred "sit spot." Whether we have the opportunity to sit for five minutes or to spend hours discovering cool, new things in and about the natural world, "it’s all good" for us.
With this website, we plan to . . .
- share our experiences within nature — our personal field trips, along with reviews of books and other media
- provide resources — with links to interesting websites, as well as to upcoming events in our immediate geographical area
- share observations about inspirational people who connect with nature
- open up your thoughts, and moderate discussions about, what “nature” means
- inspire you to be in and with nature
We hope you join us in this adventure.